Business Dev Manager
Presto Nursing is growing! We’re a young & ambitious company who are looking for dynamic, results driven, likeminded people who are passionate about recruitment.Apply
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our ever growing team and help us take it to the next level.
A Business Development Manager will be experienced at business to business sales, cold calling, confident at presenting to groups of people, able to handle objections professionally and have a keen knowledge of the NHS and the national framework agreements.
A Business Development Manager is the driving force of the company; facilitating its growth and expansion into new areas and markets.
You’re the face of the business, who is responsible for growth. Working to establish strategic alliances and partnerships with organisation leaders, to effectively expand the Presto Nursing’s client base.
An excellent salesperson with drive and business-management skills; with a proven track record of creating growth, expanding market share and increasing profit performance.
You will be an exceptional communicator, who cultivates positive relationships with both prospective and existing clients and you will have extensive framework and market knowledge.
Experience is essential.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Prospecting potential customers & identifying new sales leads
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and schedule meetings
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Customer Relationship Management to maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Rate setting and margin control
- Creating a sales funnel and pipeline
- Direct sales – Pitching our service, Networking, Cross Selling.
- Representing the company at exhibitions, attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments and services
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are achieved
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Writing BD reports
Your Skills will include:
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the healthcare recruitment industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
Why should you apply to join Presto Nursing?
Our culture is one of camaraderie and kindness, we want you to enjoy working with Presto Nursing and as such have created an attractive package with lots of benefits. We have a fun working environment, that’s target driven, with plenty of rewards available.
- Annual Salary – Paid monthly
- Commission – Billers receive an uncapped commission without a threshold!
- Annual appraisals –This is where we sit down and have a chat about how you’ve done and plan, if you’re ahead of target – expect a bonus!
- Targets – You will always have a target, we will set realistic targets for you to work towards and achieve, when you hit your target, you’ll get a pay rise!
- Private Gym – We believe in a fit body and a fit mind, so we have kitted out our own gym in the office for everyone to use!
- Breakfast Bar – The most important meal of the day, so we’re laying it on for you. Set yourself up for the day with our free daily breakfast!
- Smart Casual Dress Code – You can be comfortable and productive at the same time!
- Summer and Christmas Parties – Enjoy the wins and celebrate your Success!
- Free Holiday – Annual company get away for everyone who hits target!
- Training and Development – Our mentoring program will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed!
- Duvet Days – Start your day at 12:00 (4 x per year)
If you think you’d be an excellent Business Development Manager and would like to be part of Presto Nursing’s journey, we’re keen to hear from you.
For further information or if you would like a discussion, please contact us on the details below:
0208 175 1111
Register your interest
Simply fill out a the form below with a few quick details. We will then endeavour to get back to you with a response within the next 48 hours.