Presto Nursing is growing! We’re a young & ambitious company who are looking for dynamic, results driven, like-minded people who are passionate about delivering a quality service to their clients.Apply
An Account Manager is a vital person within the business. The role is one that involves all of the various aspects of the recruitment process.
You’re the person who is responsible for looking after both our candidates and our clients; a highly-organised person who enjoys helping others and ideally has experience in a customer service role. An outgoing and confident personality could also be advantageous. You need to have great communicational skills, a friendly and approachable personality, tenacity, organisational skills and be an exceptional team player.
Experience is preferable, but isn’t essential.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Delivering an excellent standard of customer service to the clients under your management.
- Building relationships with your clients to fully understand their requirements and placing suitably matched candidates into the shifts / contracts / placements you are given to work on.
- Grow our workforce via advertising, resourcing and marketing, using our website, database, social media and recruitment campaigns.
- Recruitment from referrals, headhunts and advert responses.
- Calling our existing workforce to collect availability and being responsible for providing our candidates with work in your designated area.
- Shift-filling by matching a candidate’s availability, with the client’s requirements.
- Being persuasive and able to handle objections.
- Building strong working relationships
- Compliance, working closely with the compliance department to arrange interviews and support the clearance process of new candidates joining Presto Nursing.
- Arranging interviews with potential new candidates.
- Attending recruitment events and conferences to represent the business.
- Monitoring your own progress towards the target you have been set.
Why should you apply to join Presto Nursing?
Our culture is one of camaraderie and kindness, we want you to enjoy working with Presto Nursing and as such have created an attractive package with lots of benefits. We have a fun working environment, that’s target driven, with plenty of rewards available.
- Annual Salary – Paid monthly
- Commission – Billers receive an uncapped commission without a threshold!
- Annual appraisals –This is where we sit down and have a chat about how you’ve done and plan for the year ahead!
- Targets – You will always have a target, we will set realistic targets for you to work towards and achieve, when you hit your target, you’ll get a pay rise!
- Private Gym – We believe in a fit body and a fit mind, so we have kitted out our own gym in the office for everyone to use!
- Breakfast Bar – The most important meal of the day, so we’re laying it on for you. Set yourself up for the day with our free daily breakfast!
- Smart Casual Dress Code – You can be comfortable and productive at the same time!
- Summer and Christmas Parties – Enjoy the wins and celebrate your Success!
- Incentive trips abroad – An annual “get away” for the top performers!
- Training and Development – Our mentoring program will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed!
- Duvet Days – Start your day at 12:00 (4 x per year)
If you think you’d be an excellent Account Manager and would like to be part of Presto Nursing’s journey, we’re keen to hear from you.
For further information or if you would like a discussion, please contact us on the details below:
0208 175 1111
Register your interest
Simply fill out a the form below with a few quick details. We will then endeavour to get back to you with a response within the next 48 hours.